Mid-South Coatings is Your Leader in Exterior Painting
We are proud to offer TEX-COTE® COOLWALL® technology as part of our exterior painting services. This provides your home or business with a superior layer of protection thanks to a coating that offers cooling benefits, all applied by Mid-South Coatings. For the utmost in durable protection with exceptional thermal performance, you can rest easy knowing you’re contributing to lower energy use and cooling costs. Technologically advanced pigments within the coatings cools off your home or office so you don’t spend as much. Interestingly, TEX-COTE® COOLWALL® technology is the very same used by U.S. Navy ships to reflect radar energy on stealth aircraft.
Why Use TEX-COTE®?
There are many reasons why TEX-COTE® is the best protective coating for you Here are just a few reasons why you need TEX-COTE®, applied by your trusted home improvement contractors:
- Unique reflective pigments within TEX-COTE® effectively reflect sunlight and reduce temperatures within the home up to 40 degrees (F). You can also reduce warm weather energy consumption by up to 21.9%.*
- Featuring a lifetime product warranty (transferable within five years), as well as a three-year labor warranty, TEX-COTE® helps you rest easy knowing you’re getting high quality materials.
- TEX-COTE® is much thicker than standard paint, plus it’s still highly breathable and flexible.
- From start to finish, count on us to give you a rewarding, easy, friendly, skilled experience.
Choose us for Quality Exterior Painting
Mid-South Coatings is your top exterior painting company in Grand Isle, LA, and the surrounding areas. Let us provide you with protection and energy-saving performance thanks to TEX-COTE® COOLWALL®. Call (504) 662-1616 for a free, no obligation quote or fill out our online request form.
* Percentage of savings are based on the DOE study which showed savings ranging from 4.2-21.9%. Percentage of cooling costs and surface temperature reductions will vary based on color chosen, geographical location, climate condition, and substrate type. In some climates, there may be a heating penalty. See DOE supporting data for more information.
for Grand Isle, LA