In Hattiesburg Miss., Turn to Mid-South Coatings for Exterior Coating
When you want the ultimate in protective coating and cooling abilities, make the smart choice with the long-lasting patented TEX-COTE® COOLWALL® technology from Mid-South Coatings. This exterior coating provides durable protection with exceptional thermal performance proven to cut down on energy use and cooling costs. The advanced pigments within the coatings can help you enjoy a cooler home or office while paying less in energy costs. Incidentally, this is the same type used in protection of U.S. Navy ships to reflect radar energy on various aircraft.
As your trusted Hattiesburg Miss. home improvement contractor, check out these four reasons why you need TEX-COTE®:
- TEX-COTE®, containing special reflective pigments that work to reflect sunlight, can slash your home’s temperature by up to 40 degrees (F) and warm weather energy consumption by 21.9%.*
- TEX-COTE® boasts a lifetime product warranty (transferable within five years) and a three-year labor warranty.
- TEX-COTE®, much thicker than standard paint, still gives you the breathability you want in a protective coating.
- Rest assured, Mid-South will provide you with an easy and rewarding experience from beginning to end.
As your top-quality Hattiesburg Miss. home improvement contractor, Mid-South wants you to enjoy protection and energy-saving performance thanks to TEX-COTE® COOLWALL®. Get peace of mind knowing it will be many, many years before you have to paint your house or office again.
Mid-South Coatings: We are Your Exterior Painting Company.
Call us today at (504) 662-1616 to find out why Mid-South Coatings is a leader in the industry. If you live in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and the nearby areas, you can get a free, no obligation estimate or fill out our online request form for a speedy reply.
* Percentage of savings are based on the DOE study which showed savings ranging from 4.2-21.9%. Percentage of cooling costs and surface temperature reductions will vary based on color chosen, geographical location, climate condition, and substrate type. In some climates, there may be a heating penalty. See DOE supporting data for more information.
for Hattiesburg, MS