An eye-catching home exterior palette is key to greater curb appeal. However, before you decide whether to go for bold hues or low-key color combination, choose the right exterior coating solution first. At Mid South Coatings, we recommend TEX-COTE® COOLWALL®. It’s the ultimate alternative to traditional exterior painting in Metairie, LA, coating your home with inviting palettes without compromise.
Better than Paint
COOLWALL bests ordinary paint in different respects:
1. One-Time Project – Ordinary paint needs re-application ever few years. COOLWALL coating, on the other hand, lasts a long time. It involves a meticulous 10-step process, making it extremely resilient to harsh elements. We have mastered this procedure, allowing us to complete it efficiently and swiftly without compromise. If you choose us for your exterior painting in Mandeville, LA, you can expect flawless workmanship. You can rest assured that our team would carry out the project with excellence to reduce the disruption you’d have to deal with.
2. Cool Surface – COOLWALL owes its name to its incredible reflective features. Just like cool roofs, it makes your walls reflect the sun’s heat and keep your home naturally comfortable. According to a Department of Energy study, COOLWALL can reduce your utility costs by up to 21.9%. With these significant savings, this exterior coating solution certainly pays for itself.
3. Breathable Advantage – Other than not transferring heat into your home, COOLWALL lets your indoor moisture to escape. It lets your walls breathe, keeping underlying surfaces dry and safe from mold and mildew growth.
4. Guaranteed Agelessness – COOLWALL will not to flake, peel, blister, chip, and fade. After countless oppressive and rainy months, you can expect this advanced alternative to exterior painting in Lafayette, LA, to grow old without aging.
Performance isn’t the only factor that matters. You should also think about color scheme. If you’re struggling to put hues together, here are classic palettes to get you inspired:
- Neutrals – The combination of ivory walls and white trim lends a sense of elegance, especially to symmetrical homes. Make the entry pop using aqua, crimson, or any other bold color.
- Pastels – Soft greens or light blues are a tribute to Mother Nature. They reconcile with the lush of your landscapes and the sky, offering a soothing effect to the eye. For the trim and accent, use white and a darker shade of the main color to unify the palette.
- Dark Tones – A muted gray siding accented by white trim looks sophisticated. A deep navy-turquoise blend for the entry and the roof completes this tasteful combination.
COOLWALL is an advanced coating system worth the investment. It improves curb appeal, weather protection, and energy efficiency. To get your project started, call Mid South Coatings now at (888) 291-0090. We’ll be happy to give a free estimate.