One of the most important factors in your home’s visual appeal is its exterior coating. We can provide TEX-COTE® COOLWALL® Coating System for your home. This exterior coating comes in a wide range of colors and textures, and can help you save money on energy costs. Mid South Coatings gives a brief overview on the features and benefits of this coating. We also explain our process for preparing your home for an exterior coating project.
The TEX-COTE COOLWALL Coating System
We are the only exterior painting contractor in New Orleans, LA, to offer the TEX-COTE COOLWALL Coating System. This patented coating features special pigments that reflect sunlight. This will keep your exteriors cool and lower your energy bill by up to 21.9%. TEX-COTE COOLWALL Coating is also up to 10 times thicker than paint, but remains flexible and breathable. It also comes in over 570 different colors, so you can easily choose a color scheme that’s right for your home.
Our 10-Step Process
An exterior coating project requires preparation to succeed. That’s why Mid South Coatings utilizes a 10-step process. This ensures that we’ll complete the application quickly and efficiently. Here’s a brief overview.
- Inspection – We will carefully inspect your home’s exterior, and identify any damaged areas that we need to repair. This is to make sure there’s a smooth and seamless surface for coating.
- Trenching – If necessary, we’ll then dig a shallow trench around the bottom edge of your exterior. This ensures that our coating will cover your siding completely.
- Pressure Washing – Next, we’ll fully clean your home’s exterior with a powerful press washing system.
- Repair & Patch – We will then repair and patch any deteriorated or damaged areas with our FLEX PATCH® and TEX-BOND® products. As the expert in exterior painting in Lafayette, Louisiana, we understand that this step is critical to providing you with a coating that lasts a lifetime.
- Masking – We’ll carefully mask and cover all the surfaces we don’t need to coat. These include driveways, walkways, shrubs, lawn, windows, and doors.
- Applying Smooth Primer – We’ll apply COOLWALL® Smooth Primer using a powerful spray application technique. With pressures of up to 3,000 psi, this makes sure this layer will stay.
- Coating Inspection – We fully reinspect the exterior to ensure a uniform appearance, full coverage, and proper thickness of the coat.
- Applying the TEX-COTE® COOLWALL® Supercoat – Next, we’ll apply a thick coat of our patented exterior coating. We’ll use a high-pressure application to provide lasting and durable protection.
- Applying TRIM-COTE® – We’ll then turn our attention to the trim around your exterior’s edges, windows, and doors. These areas receive the same treatment as the rest of the exterior. We’ll repair these, and then apply our primer and special TRIM-COTE® coating.
- Clean Up And Final Inspection – Finally, we’ll perform a complete clean up and final inspection of your exterior. We’ll go over your entire home with you to make sure you are satisfied with our work.
Our thorough preparation and coating process will ensure that the TEX-COTE COOLWALL Coating System will enhance your home for years to come. This product will last long, so you’ll no longer need to worry about repainting costs. In addition, we guarantee our work with a lifetime product warranty together with a 3-year labor warranty. Give us a call to learn more about our products and services or to get a free estimate.