One of the challenges of being a homeowner is maintaining and protecting your home’s exterior. While painting is considered as an affordable way to achieve this, it only works for a short time. In fact, many homeowners find themselves having to repaint their homes in as short as every three years, which means these homeowners end up spending a lot more in the long term.
Mid South Coatings offers a better, long-term alternative to paint. TEX-COTE COOLWALL is a type of exterior coating in New Orleans, LA, that has several benefits in addition to those offered by typical paint. Having TEX-COTE COOLWALL on your exterior helps reduce building fatigue, a kind of stress induced by constant expansion and contraction caused by heat.
Regardless of color, TEX-COTE COOLWALL has the cooling properties that efficient roofs have, helping reduce your indoor cooling requirements. It is also the superior choice when it comes to moisture protection. With TEX-COTE COOLWALL, you only have to update your exterior once.
Our 10-Step Process
An innovative product requires a special skillset to install, which is why our installation team follows a strict 10-step installation process that helps ensure timely, efficient, and consistent results. Here’s how we do it:
- Inspection – For optimum results, we inspect your exterior for anything that will need repair.
- Trenching – For homes that have siding that extends below the ground, we will dig a shallow trench around to bottom edge.
- Pressure wash – We use a powerful pressure wash system to get rid of old paint, dirt, and just about anything that needed to be removed from your old exterior.
- Patch and repairs – We then repair damaged or deteriorated areas found during inspection using our TEX-BOND® and FLEX PATCH® products.
- Masking – We cover surfaces that will not need coating. They include windows, doors, and landscaping.
- Smooth primer application – Installation of exterior coating in Covington, LA, begins with a coat of COOLWALL Smooth Primer, which acts as the foundation of the entire coating system.
- Second inspection – We will wait for the first coat to thoroughly dry before we move on to the next step.
- TEX-COTE COOLWALL Supercoat – We then apply a thick coat of our patented TEX-COTE exterior coating using high-pressure sprays. This ensures that we will cover even the smallest pores.
- TRIM-COTE® – We protect the trim around the doors, windows, edges with a layer of TRIM-COTE.
- Clean up and final inspection – Finally, our team performs a complete cleanup and inspection. We won’t leave until you are 100% satisfied with our work.
TEX-COTE COOLWALL exterior coating in Baton Rouge, LA, is a long-term investment. That’s why we make sure our clients are completely satisfied with out work. To learn more about TEX-COTE COOLWALL, call Mid South Coatings today at (888) 291-0090. You can also fill out our contact form to schedule a free, no-obligation estimate.