If you’re planning to spruce up your home this season, you might want to try a project that can easily improve the look of your home, such as exterior painting. This popular home improvement adds to your curb appeal and eliminates the need for periodic repainting every few years.
Some home projects can be taxing, but you won’t have that issue with exterior painting, especially when you choose a reliable New Orleans home improvement contractor for the job. Mid South Coatings have extensive experience with exterior painting. Through our 10-Step Process, we ensure that your project runs quickly and efficiently.
- —All you need to do is call us or fill out our form. We’ll then visit your home at a convenient time for a comprehensive inspection of its interiors. We’ll identify any damaged areas that might need repairs. This provides us a smooth and seamless surface to apply our coating.
- —In case your siding extends to the ground, we’ll dig a shallow trench around the bottom of your home’s exterior so we can cover it completely.
- Pressure Washing—Using a power press washing system, we’ll thoroughly clean your home’s exterior.
- Repair and Patch—If we spot deteriorating areas on your siding during our inspection, we’ll deal with it through repair and patching. We use specially formulated TEX-BOND® and FLEX PATCH® products for this.
- —Before applying exterior coating in Lafayette, Louisiana, we carefully cover and mask every surface that isn’t included in the project, like windows, doors, walkways, and driveways.
- Applying Smooth Primer—Coating your exterior with COOLWALL® Smooth Primer is the essential first step. We use an excellent and powerful spray application technique for this, operating at a pressure up to 3000 psi.
- Coating Inspection—We’ll thoroughly inspect the entire exterior to ensure full coverage, the right thickness, and a uniform appearance.
- TEX-COTE® COOLWALL® Supercoat—For lasting and durable protection against the harsh elements, we’ll apply a dense coat of our patented TEX-COTE® exterior coating.
- —Once our coating is protecting all of your exterior walls, we’ll turn our focus to your home’s trim around windows, doors, and edges. These will get the same great treatment, including repair, caulking, primer and a coat of our excellent TRIM-COTE® application.
- Cleanup and Final Inspection—You can count on our expert team for a complete cleanup and final inspection. We’ll go over your entire home to ensure full satisfaction of our service. With Mid South Coatings, your premier coating company in Covington, Louisiana, you’ll have ease of mind knowing that your new exterior coating can provide your home with lasting protection and performance, while limiting the need for periodic maintenance.
Trust Mid South Coatings for your exterior painting needs. Fill out our form today for a free estimate.